Summa sidvisningar

onsdag, mars 12, 2014

Figures that don´t make sense to me...


The figures you see here are the total number of views for the last 7 days.

My blog is just a way for me to share what interests me at the moment. It´s not commercial, no advertising, no frills, no nothing almost?
I am glad if there are any views/sideviews at all, as long as I get a chance to write what matters to me.

So look at these figures.
I have know idea why France is on top.
USA has been up there together with my own country for the last year.
And Ukranie? I have not written a word about the crisis in that country, until know, so why do a few Ukranians read my blog?

And I do write 95 out of 100 posts in Swedish.
That makes me wonder even more??
Yes I know there are a number of translation sites you can turn to, but still.....

My forehead has lots of wrinkles.