Summa sidvisningar

onsdag, november 14, 2012

More fresh graphic prints by Olle Q.





Well, I started yesterday posting two graphic prints of mine, so I might as well shown a few more in the same "book-series."

I wont bother you with the titles, the most important thing is that you like what you see....so....in case you own, run or work in an art gallery, any place on this globe of ours, don´t ever hesitate, just e-mail me.....you know what I want :), an exhibition, the further away from Stockholm the better!
olle@omart.se

I forgot something, the technique?
Collographies, all printed in our print-shop right behind my back.
You don´t work on a copper- or zinkplate, it´s simpler than that, you work on a piece of cardboard!!
You can carve, cut or scrape, draw with a nail, needle, ballpointpen etc, you add glue, plaster, sand or whatever to create a surface with texture.
When you are done, just shellack it with a fine and soft brush, three times or so.
And the cardboard is harder than copper or zink.

And it´s cheap, and with very little environmental influence.

Doesn´t it sound almost perfect?
Thought so.

Good luck!

@Olle Q

Inga kommentarer: